Cute pics! I am slightly concerned with your apparent insistence that Jack wear his helmet whenever he is outdoors doing any type of activity. I'm all for safety, but your yard doesn't seem that dangerous :)
I agree, Steph, but it's not us -- it's him. The boy loves hats and helmets of all kinds. He wouldn't take the helmet off! And the reason he's in his hat and coat for the pictures at the church is because he refused to take them off. Most kids can't wait to be naked, but Jack is a clothes horse.
2 comments:
Cute pics! I am slightly concerned with your apparent insistence that Jack wear his helmet whenever he is outdoors doing any type of activity. I'm all for safety, but your yard doesn't seem that dangerous :)
I agree, Steph, but it's not us -- it's him. The boy loves hats and helmets of all kinds. He wouldn't take the helmet off! And the reason he's in his hat and coat for the pictures at the church is because he refused to take them off. Most kids can't wait to be naked, but Jack is a clothes horse.
Post a Comment