This weekend I discovered something: the baby loves Zingerman's. Which is a good thing because so do Brian and I.
We stopped at the Zingerman's Roadhouse on the way down to Dayton on Friday, and in the car afterward, I felt some significant squirming going on. At first I couldn't believe it was the baby -- I'm only 14 weeks pregnant and I didn't feel Jack until I was 16 weeks pregnant. Plus, I usually felt Jack move when I was lying down, and so far I've only felt this baby move when I'm sitting up. But I guess this goes to show just how much this baby is going out of his/her way to show that he/she is not like his/her brother -- just like the unprecedented nausea, its movement is completely unlike Jack's. (I can't wait until I can stop typing "him/her" or "it" and just know who it is that is kicking me!)
On the way home from Dayton tonight, we stopped at the Roadhouse again for an early dinner. And once again, the baby started kicking as soon as we were on the road again in the car. Apparently, we're raising another little foodie. Maybe I can justify a couple more trips to Ann Arbor, since the baby seems to like it so much. :)
1 comment:
Christine - Mom and Grandma are here visiting. They are very excited to learn that you are expecting another baby! Congrats from them both! I was able to show them some of the videos and pictures and they enjoyed seeing them very much!
Post a Comment