Maybe it's just me, the proud parent, but I am continually impressed by how much Jack understands and communicates. Here are a few examples:
Last week, he was playing in a drawer in his bedroom and found a plug protector in a different drawer from where he normally sees them. So he carried the plug protector across the room to the correct drawer and put it in.
He helps put laundry in the laundry basket on a regular basis.
He waves goodbye to his daycare workers as soon as I pick him up, as if to say, "Okay, Mommy, I'm ready to go... don't hang around here too long." He also waves goodbye to Brian when he leaves for work. The other day, he threw some of his bathtoys in the tub and waved goodbye to them.
I'm attaching a video in which you can see two of his favorite gestures: "so big" and "bye-bye". It also illustrates that his Elmo book probably isn't long for this world if Jack keeps getting to play with it on his own!
No comments:
Post a Comment