The Amazing Adventures of Brian, Christine, Jack and Ben
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Halloween Dilemma
Much to my dismay, Brian brought home two Halloween costume possibilities for Jack today. (Brian now understands that, much as he was trying to be helpful, a mommy usually prefers to be in on the costume selection herself.) I couldn't stay mad at him for long, though, because when Jack modeled them after his nap, the costumes were so darn cute. Now, we're torn between the two costumes. Option #1: Tigger. Option #2: A dragon. Please help us decide by voting in our Poll.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brian did a great job of picking out two adorable costumes! Before I saw the pictures I would have said definitly Tiger. The binkey just finishes off the Tiger costume. Afer seeing the cute dragon boy,I will have to vote for the DRAGON.
Jack, Grandma and Grandpa vote for the Tigger costume. You look absolutely precious. We can't wait to see which one you pick. You will look cute in anything. Look forward to seeing your pictures!
4 comments:
Brian did a great job of picking out two adorable costumes! Before I saw the pictures I would have said definitly Tiger. The binkey just finishes off the Tiger costume. Afer seeing the cute dragon boy,I will have to vote for the DRAGON.
the u of m football costume would be better but of the two i prefer the dragon.
Jack,
Grandma and Grandpa vote for the Tigger costume. You look absolutely precious. We can't wait to see which one you pick. You will look cute in anything. Look forward to seeing your pictures!
I am voting twice, once on here and once on Facebook. I still like the Tigger costume. The binky definitely adds a special touch to his costume.
Post a Comment