At Brian's holiday party, the boys got to see Santa (and a fabulous Santa he was, too). Ben wasn't sure what the big deal was, but went along with it because he could tell Jack was so excited. Jack couldn't have imagined a more exciting celebrity to meet. (Although I think if he could have seen the reindeer, too, he might have passed out with delight. He kept asking me where Santa had parked his sleigh, and would we be able to see it. Brian and I figured not because as we were leaving last year's party, we saw Santa pulling out of the alley by Accident Fund in a Cadillac. Definitely NOT a reindeer-driven sleigh. Luckily Jack didn't notice last year, but I'm sure his eagle-eyed observation has been honed this year and he would have caught the old guy red-handed.)
When it came time to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas, Ben completely blanked and told Santa he liked his gloves. Jack, however, was undecided and informed Santa that he'd have to send a card later to tell him what he wants. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment