Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another good appointment

We had another quick appointment with our doctor today. It was basically just to check in and make sure everything was still going well. She also checked the baby's heartbeat. It was going strong at 148 beats per minute, so that made us feel good.
Christine keeps weighing herself every morning and she still hasn't really put on any weight, despite the fact that her belly's definitely sticking out a bit. She seems to be losing weight in her legs, which of course she's very happy about. And she's eating plenty so I don't think it's a case of her not getting enough to eat. I'm thinking that it's also because she walks so much during the day and that she's doing yoga. Basically she fluctuates between a five-pound window. I'm sure that'll change in the coming weeks.
Next appointment isn't until after Christmas and then we have our ultrasound scheduled for Jan. 3. It's then that we hope to find out whether it's a boy or girl. We definitely plan to find out; it'll be nice to stop calling the baby an "it".

No comments: