Thursday, November 1, 2007

Snoogling Up for A Snooze

Because I've been finding it increasingly difficult to get a good night's sleep (I tend to sleep on my tummy, and that's just not comfy anymore), we decided to invest in a Snoogle. I think it's probably intended to be a "snuggle noodle" because it is basically a long, thin stuffed pillow that curls around my neck and between my knees, providing extra support for my back and what will eventually be a growing tummy. I can honestly say that I have slept much deeper and more soundly in the past few nights thanks to the Snoogle.

The only problem with the Snoogle is that the cats adore it as much as I do. Apparently, they've been using the Snoogle during the day while I'm at work because the head curve is now covered in cat fur -- after only three days in the house! Fortuantely, I've been using a king-size pillowcase on it, so it is washable, but the idea of having to wash it every few days to eliminate cat hair is a bit irritating. I'm sure the cats are equally irritated that I spend all night using the Snoogle, thus preventhing them from enjoying their new found nap spot.

No comments: