Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Breast Augmentation

Recently one of the side effects of pregnancy became increasingly apparent. Brian, of course, was the first to notice...

It started on Saturday morning when I woke up. Brian looked at me a little funny, and laughingly pointed out that one of my breasts was bigger than the other. Sure enough, one breast was normal size and the other was significantly larger, "Great," I said, "I'm lopsided." Fortunately, the lopsided stage didn't last long.

On Sunday night as I was getting ready for bed, he suddenly said: "Oh my God, hon, your breasts are huge!" Sure enough, I looked in the mirror and, in the course of one day, I had essentially increased by a bra size. We're both pretty amazed by how quickly it happened. I expected that sort of thing would take months to progress, but no -- in one day, I went from normal woman to, in his words, "porn star". Craziness!

Brian couldn't fall asleep because he kept giggling that my students would assume I had gotten implants over the weekend. So far, I think I've been camoflaging it pretty well by wearing bigger shirts because the idea of my chest being a topic of conversation amongst my students creeps me out more than a little.

I've never been terribly insecure about my chest size, and I know Brian has always said he's happy with me the way I am, but it's pretty funny to watch him ogling my new-found buxomness. So far, pregnancy hasn't had many perks for him, so it's nice to know that things are looking up (or down, depending on your perspective) for my dear hubby.

2 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian said...

Pregnancy is AWESOME!!