It looks like the weekend finally caught up with Christine. She seemed to have a lot of energy and fun as she spent time with my sisters trying on bridesmaids' dresses and hanging out at my parents. But she did crash on Saturday for a few hours and then she slept for a bit on the drive home yesterday.
We went to Zingerman's Deli for dinner last night which was delicious. Christine had to readjust her usual order of Tarb's Tenacious Tenure and go with Dave's Open Road instead since she can't eat cold cuts. She enjoyed her sandwich but says next time she'll ask them to put some avocado spread on it. We also had applesauce and took home a slice of chocolate cheesecake and pumpkin cheesecake - both of which were excellent.
Today, however, proved to be too much for my lovely lady. She tried to make it into school and then about 45 minutes later, she was back home and lying on the couch trying to regain some energy. She had considered going in later, but when I called at around 11, she still wasn't up for it. I'm glad though because I know she's been pushing pretty hard for a while so I think it'll be good for her to finally get recharged. Hopefully the cats are making sure she doesn't too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment