Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jack visits Jumpin' Jax

With me doing daddy daycare fulltime, sometimes it helps to find activities outside of the house to keep Jack occupied and also make the day go a bit quicker. Usually we enjoy baby storytime at the East Lansing Public Library. But last Friday, we knew we were heading down to Ohio, so I wanted to tire Jack out a bit before our long drive. Unfortunately the rain wasn't helping, so I recalled hearing about this place called Jumpin' Jax which basically is a big space filled with huge inflatable structures. Jack had enjoyed an inflatable this summer at a graduation party so I thought this would be a sure thing. Not so much. Jack didn't want to go in any of the inflatables and when I did take him in one with me, he started to whimper. Not a good sign. I think the noise of the blowers may have scared him a bit. So instead, he spent most of the time there just playing with the big bouncy balls they had on hand. Maybe we'll try again when he's a little bit older - and braver.





No comments: