We won't be able to find out until early August whether we're having a boy or a girl, but we're always curious about what others think, so please take our new poll: Boy or Girl.
Here's some background info to help you make your prediction:
- I am much more nauseous with this pregnancy than I was with Jack (no nausea with him).
- The baby's heartbeat at the last appointment was 183 beats per minute.
- I always eat cereal for breakfast and never skip a day.
- The baby was conceived on the day I ovulated (sorry if that's too much info, but sometimes it helps predict the gender).
- So far, my bump (which is about the same as when I was 18-20 weeks with Jack!) is protruding out, making it hard to tell that I'm pregnant from the front or back, just from the side.
Based on all of that info and the research I've done, I'd say that it's about a 50-50 shot of being a boy or a girl -- my body is giving off mixed messages. What's your gut instinct?
2 comments:
Hahaha! Isn't it a 50-50 shot anyway? I had everything you did, except the nausea. Do you crave other carbs besides the cereal?
Congratulations Christine! I have been horrible about keeping up with the blog so I am just now learning the news! Yay for a baby brother or sister for Jackson! I think mom would be happy if he/she comes a day late so they can share a New Years Day birthday! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment