For my part, I'm going to take this opportunity to brag about what a wonderful dad my husband is... He is so patient with Jackson, even at 2 AM when he desperately wants to sleep and Jack desperately wants to be held. He changes diapers like a pro, stays up while I nurse when I'm really tired so I don't fall asleep, and has a genuinely delightful time with his son. I couldn't ask for a better partner and Jackson couldn't ask for a better dad.
I love watching Brian interact with Jackson, whether they're taking a nap together or doing their exercises -- there's nothing cuter than a man with a baby.
It's also fun to see our dads with their grandson. My dad held Jackson for about two hours yesterday while we were watching the U.S. Open and only put him down because he had to eat dinner. Brian's dad was delighted when we were able to use the webcam on Saturday night so that he could see how much Jackson has grown since the hospital.
Happy Father's Day from Jackson to his daddy and grandpas.
No comments:
Post a Comment