Last night, I decided to get out the exersaucer that the NOISE staff had given us for Jackson. Although the box says it's for four months or older, Jack is very good about holding his head up on his own and putting weight on his legs, so I thought he might enjoy the exersaucer now.
When we put him in it, his little eyes got really wide and lit up like Christmas morning. He was so amazed by all the wonderful possibilities for play. He is still a little small for the seat, so we had to put a rolled up receiving blanket behind him, but he's very ingenious about sliding his body to one side so that at least one foot reaches the floor so he can turn himself. I'm sure the exersaucer is going to provide hours and hours of fun for him over the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment