Sunday, September 21, 2008

And the Winner Is...


... The giraffe!

Although we've been polling our blog readers for a month for what Jack's Halloween costume should be, we ended up not having to make that terribly difficult decision ourselves. While shopping at Babies R'Us, Brian's mom found an adorable giraffe costume for him to wear. Since Jack seems to have a running theme of giraffes -- half of his pjs feature giraffes, his great-grandpa made him a giant wooden giraffe coat rack, and he has several giraffe toys in his room -- the giraffe costume seemed very appropriate. And once I saw it on him, I knew we had made the right decision. He's so comfortable in it and it looks so precious on him. I can't wait to take him to his baby-Halloween party with the other yoga babies -- they will all look so cute together!

No comments: