Monday, September 29, 2008

Jumpin' Jack

Today my trusted source for shower-time (Jack's turtle gym) became obsolete. I got out of the shower to find Jack, not on his back the way I left him, but on his stomach, facing the opposite direction, crying. Bye-bye, turtle gym, it's been nice knowing you.

So I decided it was time to get out Jack's jumpster to see if he was ready for it, thinking that maybe I could attach it to the bathroom door and have him use that while I take my shower.

He seems to enjoy it, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it. Instead of jumping up and down, he turns himself in circles. I think it's because of his Exersaucer's spinning seat, but it's cute to see him twirling himself in either direction.

Hopefully in a few days, he'll have caught on to why it's called a jumpster.

No comments: