The Amazing Adventures of Brian, Christine, Jack and Ben
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Hey, Brother
Jack has been such a great big brother to Ben... he loves helping and has appointed himself the disposer of all dirty diapers. He also brings things to Ben that he thinks he may want: the sleep sheep, his blanket, his binky, etc. And he is very vigilant of all signs that Ben might be hungry or poopy. The highlight of his day is being able to hold Ben, and he is the first person he wants to see in the morning. His only question is when Ben will be ready to play with him.
Christine! This brings back so many memories! I can't believe my boys are 8 and 10 years old already. I can see you are enjoying every minute! I'm not working much next week, let me know if you want any company! I'd love to come for a visit :)
1 comment:
Christine! This brings back so many memories! I can't believe my boys are 8 and 10 years old already. I can see you are enjoying every minute! I'm not working much next week, let me know if you want any company! I'd love to come for a visit :)
Post a Comment