With the possible exception of 2004, the year we were married, I can honestly say that I've never looked forward to the new year more. I just know that 2008 will be a wonderful year. It won't be a piece of cake, but it will be worth every sleepless night and poopy diaper that comes along.
Our first big 2008 event will be finding out the baby's gender on January 3. Then, the baby will gain an uncle on March 8 when Kelly and Ryan get married. After that we'll have showers and nursery decorating to look forward to. And finally, sometime around the end of May, the little one should be making an appearance. A lot to happen in a few short months, but such an exciting and memorable time.
So on this last day of 2007, we want to wish everyone a very joyful 2008. May all your dreams come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment