It seems unreal, but we're less than four days away from Jackson's due date. It feels sort of like when you're on a roller coaster and you're slowly going up that first hill. We hear the click-click of the chain knowing that we're nearing the top, but we still can't see the top of the hill quite yet. But we're very much looking forward to that first rush when Jackson arrives.
Unfortunately, there's no signs he's planning to arrive anytime soon, though he seems like he may have dropped a little bit, according to Christine's yoga teacher. The good news is that because he's staying to his schedule so far, we've both been able to get things in good shape for when we leave for work. Christine's last day was Friday and she was very glad to be done, though she's still got a bit of grading she's trying to finish up. I went in on Sunday and got things in good shape for this issue and I'm hoping to do a bit more tonight so that I can read a few more things in advance tomorrow. I'm grateful everyone at work has been so willing to step in and pick up extra things in my absence. Hopefully it won't be too crazy when I'm gone though.
No comments:
Post a Comment