Yeah, right.
This evening, I took a quick shower to rinse off from a hot walk while Brian was giving Jack his bath. As I usually do, I put Ben on the floor outside the bathroom with a couple of toys. Imagine my shock when I emerged to see this:


That's right: our army-crawling, non-sitter is apparently able to pull himself up to a stand. Are you kidding me? Now nothing is safe!
Looking back through the blog, I realize that I should have been prepared for this. Jack stood at exactly the same time: just a week shy of 7 months. But Jack was already crawling and sitting on his own by that time. There's supposed to be a logical progression for this sort of thing. I thought I had more time. But Ben, as always, does things his own way. His birth, if nothing else, should have taught us that.
No comments:
Post a Comment