Tonight while I was attempting to prepare dinner (yummy southwestern potato salad), Jack was in a jumping mood. He jumped over Ben, he jumped off the arm of the recliner, and when he was sent to his room because he couldn't keep his feet on the floor, he jumped off the bed. Since I couldn't really tie him down (which is what I really wanted to do), I decided to restrain him the only [legal] way I could: by putting him in a carrier. So I put him on my back in the Ergo. But Ben saw me strapping on the Ergo, his usual perch during dinner, and he got mad. So, I moved Jack to the backpack position for the Ergo and put Ben on in the front in the Baby Bjorn.
Some days I look at my life and I wonder how it happened. But the potato salad got made, Ben was happy, and Jack was contained. As you can see from the devilish grin in the photo, Jack was in RARE form.
1 comment:
You are amazing! I totally would have caved and turned on the TV in that moment!
Post a Comment