The Amazing Adventures of Brian, Christine, Jack and Ben
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Jack & Ben Go To College
This morning, the boys and I took a bag of stale bread and a picnic lunch to campus to feed the ducks and enjoy some MSU Dairy Store ice cream. The ducks and geese in front of the Admin Building are notorious for being friendly toward anyone with food; some were so pushy that I feared for Ben's toes. After the birds had their lunch, we found a shady table where we could eat ours, and we finished it off with delicious ice cream: Jack had his favorite Banana Choco-chunk, and since they ran out of my favorite (Buckeye Blitz), I tried Purdue Tracks. (Notice the Big Ten theme?) The busy morning wore the kids out and they both fell asleep on the way home. Ahhh, happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment